Saham Samsung stabil setelah peluncuran Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Electronics’ stock closed almost stable on Thursday.
The world’s largest stocks of smartphone makers rose 0.29 percent in afternoon trade before closing at 2,376,000 won, up 0.08 percent.
Samsung introduced the Galaxy Note 8 phablet in New York when it wanted
to intensify competition for Apple and the upcoming iPhone 8 and forget about the failure of the battery explosion in the Note 7.
Lee Kyu-Ha, an analyst at NH Investment & Securities, said the device was “a little disappointing,” however, as the Note 8 had “no significant changes” to the Galaxy S8 smartphone other than the dual camera.
Market sentiment was also impacted by uncertainty over the fate of Lee Jae-Yong
, heir to the Samsung kingdom, whose verdict will be read out on Friday’s corruption process.
Prosecutors charged Lee for 12 years and up to 10 years for four other Samsung executives.
Baca Juga :
- Website Pemkab Sukabumi kembali jadi korban hacker
- Xiaomi luncurkan Mi Band edisi Hrithik Roshan
- YouTube kembali adakan Pop-Up Space di Jakarta
- Pokemon GO akan luncurkan Gen 3 dan versi Halloween
- Boomerang Gmail untuk iOS dilengkapi asisten suara
- Aplikasi TAKESI di Android permudah peternak kenali penyakit sapi